Secret Strategies: How to Make Your Facelift Last Longer
People who consult with Dr Marcells are eager for his professional advice on how to achieve a more youthful facial appearance. In many instances, skin care products and/or non-invasive treatments may be all that is necessary to give skin a much-needed boost. When these solutions no longer bring desired results, Dr Marcells is likely to recommend a facelift, using the deep plane technique.
The Most Effective Facelift Technique Ever
The deep plane facelift technique allows Dr Marcells to rejuvenate his patients’ appearance without making their faces looked pulled or unnatural. This highly specialised approach has proven to be the most effective cosmetic procedure for treating a wide range of visible signs of facial ageing:
- Lined forehead
- Drooping brow
- Hollow cheeks
- Sagging skin
- Nasolabial folds
- Deep wrinkles
- Sagging jawline
This technique allows Dr Marcells to restore volume and sculpt youthful contours in ways that are simply not possible using traditional facelift techniques. Another tremendous benefit of the deep plane technique is that patients report looking great for 10-15 years after their surgery.
Dr Marcells’ 5 Secrets to a Long-Lasting Facelift
Did you know there are things you can do yourself after a facelift to extend the duration of its benefits? If you’re serious about prolonging your facelift results, Dr Marcells recommends that you:
- Make Sun Protection a Daily Priority – “UV rays break down proteins in your skin that accelerate facial ageing,” explains Dr Marcells. “Using high quality skin care products is a good solution.”
- Eat Like Your Skin Depends on It (It Does!) – “A well-rounded diet with lots of fresh fruits, veggies, and whole grains is essential to healthy skin,” says Dr Marcells. It’s also important to stay away from things like processed sugars that impede optimum skin health.
- Drink and Drink Again – There may be disagreement as to how much water you need to drink each day, but one thing is clear to Marie Claire’s culture editor who wrote, “…looking at my before-and-after (drinking water) photos now, I actually think my face looks way brighter and glowier than usual.”
- Be Topical – Topical skin care products from trusted doctors are great tools for keeping skin looking smooth and bright. “The key is finding products that work best with your skin,” says Dr Marcells. “It’s good to get advice from a professional before you make a purchase.”
- Pick-Me-Ups for Your Skin – After a facelift, you can keep the compliments coming by scheduling complementary treatments as:
Let’s Talk about Your Face
If you have questions about facelifts, non-invasive treatments, skin care, or anything to do with putting your best face forward, please contact us. It’s easy to schedule your consult with our online enquiry form or call us on 1300 555 095.
Ask a question
Meet Dr Marcells
MBBS (Syd), FRACS (ORL-HNS)
Past President – Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgeons
Dr George Marcells is known for excellence in facial plastic surgery and is considered a true master of rhinoplasty. He performs advanced surgical techniques to restore balance and harmony to the face and can also resolve functional issues such as breathing difficulties.