In the Media
I regularly receive calls from beauty and health editors in mainstream and trade media to answer their questions about facial plastic surgery.
Some of the recent editorial topics have included:
- Australian Cosmetic Surgery and Beauty Magazine – in depth feature explaining the benefits of the Deep Plane Facelift.
- Good Health Magazine – interviewed as expert in rhinoplasty and facial plastic surgery techniques as part of their Cosmetic Surgery Special.
- Madison – “Scent of a Woman”, by Beauty and Living Director, Stephanie Darling, is about the positive impact of recovering her sense of smell as well as feeling more confident with her appearance after her rhinoplasty surgery.
- Professional Beauty Magazine – an online report highlighting my Deep Plane Facelift talk at Cosmetex 2012
- Younger You – a FREE e-mag about Nose Surgery is being launched next week. Watch this space!
You can read any of these editorials by visiting the media section of my new website:
Ask a question
Meet Dr Marcells
MBBS (Syd), FRACS (ORL-HNS)
Past President – Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgeons
Dr George Marcells is known for excellence in facial plastic surgery and is considered a true master of rhinoplasty. He performs advanced surgical techniques to restore balance and harmony to the face and can also resolve functional issues such as breathing difficulties.