Happy New Year
Thousands of people have shared their concerns and its impact and trusted me with performing facial plastic surgery procedures.
When someone becomes unhappy about their appearance, it can subtly undermine many aspects of daily life.
When you are self-conscious about the way you look if often translates as follows:
- A less than satisfying level of engagement in social interactions,
- Hiding or seeking to cover what you consider to be “flaws”,
- Not expressing your full potential.
I love witnessing the transformation in my patients as they regain confidence in their appearance. Their inner glow speaks volumes!
Have you been on a holiday?
After having a Deep Plane Face and Neck Lift, other people will notice how refreshed you look.
However, it won’t be obvious you’ve had a facelift:
- No ‘pulled’ look
- No tension on the skin
- No visible scars (incisions are made in the hairline and easily concealed).
You will look so much younger:
- More defined jawline and neck contour
- Elegant cheekbones
- Especially when combined with a browlift, a refreshed appearance of the eyes
- Your facial features are in balance and harmony.
New Year, Same You
Facial plastic surgery is for healthy, empowered people.
Happy new year – face it with confidence.
For more information or to book a consultation, contact us
Stay in touch:
DISCLAIMER: Outcomes experienced by one person do not necessarily reflect what another person may experience. Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks which we discuss in detail in your consultation.
Ask a question
Meet Dr Marcells
MBBS (Syd), FRACS (ORL-HNS)
Past President – Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgeons
Dr George Marcells is known for excellence in facial plastic surgery and is considered a true master of rhinoplasty. He performs advanced surgical techniques to restore balance and harmony to the face and can also resolve functional issues such as breathing difficulties.