Your Facial Surgery Secret Is Safe with Us
The About Face rooms in Bondi Junction have never been busier, and that’s true of many other cosmetic practices around the country.
“Every year tens of thousands of everyday Australians are getting nipped, tucked and augmented. This casual participation has meant change – in the way people view cosmetic surgery, how they undergo procedures, who’s getting the procedures, and where they’re going under the knife.” – Rachel Quilligan, bMag
Cosmetic surgery has never been more popular in Australia, and rightfully so. The revolutionary advancements in tools and techniques make cosmetic procedures safer and more reliable than ever, with surgical outcomes that are better than ever before.
“Born That Way” Beauty at About Face
The pulled, over-worked faces that were common in the late 20th Century have been replaced by faces that look fresh, healthy, and “born that way” beautiful. Today, regardless of whether their transformation is subtle or dramatic, patients want natural looking results.
In all my years as one of Australia’s leading facial plastic surgeons, I have never had a patient say, “I want everyone to know I’ve had a cosmetic procedure.” The fact that patients who come to About Face don’t get compliments on their surgery is fine with me. That’s because I know the compliments they get are
You look amazing!
Have you lost weight?
Been on holiday?
Fallen in love?
What’s different about the services we perform at About Face? Tools are important, but when it comes to the best possible cosmetic surgery outcomes, the skill of the surgeon is key.
Top 9 Attributes of a Top Facial Plastic Surgeon
I am extremely proud of my reputation as a true master of rhinoplasty and for my aptitude for advanced cosmetic surgical techniques. I am equally proud of my affiliation with the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery. These organisations are dedicated to elevating the art and science of cosmetic surgery. Their aim is to ensure that patients enjoy the best possible outcomes, working with skilled professionals who are current in their craft.
Membership in organisations such as the AAFPS and AAFPRS is one criterion for identifying a top facial plastic surgeon. Other measures for analysis include:
- Training – A top facial plastic surgeon is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
- Experience – A top facial plastic surgeon has decades of experience, not years.
- Hospital Privileges – A top facial plastic surgeon has privileges at an accredited hospital.
- Reliable References – A top facial plastic surgeon has earned the admiration of his/her peers and will be recommended by other top medical professionals.
- Thoroughness – A top facial plastic surgeon will take time to talk with you and get to know you as an individual.
- Communication Skills – A top facial plastic surgeon will articulate clearly all aspects of a procedure, including possible risks, complications, and side effects.
- Follow-up Care – A top facial plastic surgeon is still your surgeon after your procedure is over. He/she will want to see you and monitor your progress.
- Reasonable Cost – A top facial plastic surgeon has rates and fees that are in keeping with national averages.
If you need more information about what facial plastic surgery can do to rejuvenate your appearance, or if you would like to schedule a consultation, I invite you to call About Face on 1300 555 095 during regular business hours or use the ‘book consultation’ feature on our website.
Ask a question
Meet Dr Marcells
MBBS (Syd), FRACS (ORL-HNS)
President – Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgeons
Dr George Marcells is known for excellence in facial plastic surgery and is considered a true master of rhinoplasty. He performs advanced surgical techniques to restore balance and harmony to the face and can also resolve functional issues such as breathing difficulties.